Part 5The personality of the Holy Spirit
Personality - something that has a mind, will and emotions
Holy Spirit - the spirit of God, the third person of the trinty
Part 4The perfect humanityof the Lord Jesus Christ
Part 3The essential deity...of the Lord Jesus Christ
Check out the following articles for reasons, help and encouragement. Then fill in the form below to sign up.
Part 2The Trinity in Unity of the Godhead
Part 1The verbal inspiration and the all and sole sufficiency of the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as originally given.
New Testament scholar Michael Kruger has produced the following 2 blog series' to help Christians understand how the New Testament canon was developed, presenting 10 facts and 10 misconceptions. These are “designed for a lay-level audience and hopefully could prove helpful in a conversation one might have with a skeptical friend.”. Click on the links to read the full articles.
10 Misconceptions About the New Testament Canon
1. The Term “Canon” Can Only Refer to a Fixed, Closed List of Books
2. Nothing in Early Christianity Dictated That There Would be a Canon
3. The New Testament Authors Did Not Think They Were Writing Scripture
4. New Testament Books Were Not Regarded as Scriptural Until Around 200 A.D.
5. Early Christians Disagreed Widely over the Books Which Made It into the Canon
So you want to know your Church History? Below are links to 10 good reasons to study Church History, followed by some resources that have proved helpful.